Nihat KASIM Nihat KASIM Author
Title: The present perfect tense
Author: Nihat KASIM
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
STRUCTURE: We form the Present Perfect Simple with have/has and the past participle of the verb. Affirmative: (pro)noun + have...



STRUCTURE:

We form the Present Perfect Simple with have/has and the past participle of the verb.
Affirmative: (pro)noun + have, has + past participle
I have finished my work.

Negative: (pro)noun + have, has + not + past participle
I haven't finished my work.

Interrogative: Have, has + (pro)noun + past participle
Have you finished your work?



USE

1. We use present perfect tense for actions which started in the past and still continue in the present:
He has worked as a doctor since 1990.

2. Actions which have recently finished and their results are still visible:
I have broken my arm.

3. Experiences:
He has tried rock climbing.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top