Nihat KASIM Nihat KASIM Author
Title: The present perfect story
Author: Nihat KASIM
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Hi. My name is Julia. It has snowed a lot in my town. Julia:  Hi Eric. How are you? Hawe you played in the snow before? Eric...



Hi. My name is Julia. It has snowed a lot in my town.

Julia:  Hi Eric. How are you? Hawe you played in the snow before?
Eric: Yes, I have played in the snow many times.

Eric is my friend. He has got a dog.  His name is Sparky.

Julia: Has Sparky seen the snow before?
Eric: Yes, he has. Where is Tommy?

Tommy is my dog. He hasn't seen the snow before. He hasn't felt the cold yet.

Julia: He is at home. I have owned him for two months. And he hasn't seen the snow yet.
Eric: Really? Where has he been before?
Julia: My father has brought him from Egypt. 

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top