Nihat KASIM Nihat KASIM Author
Title: Comparative story
Author: Nihat KASIM
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Hi. My name is Alice. I am in a fastfood centre with my father. He is more protective than my mother. -You shouldn't eat a ...



Hi. My name is Alice. I am in a fastfood centre with my father. He is more protective than my mother.
-You shouldn't eat a lot of fries Alice. You should eat more vegetable salad.
-Why?
-Because vegetable salad is healthier than fries.
-Bud dad, fries are tastier than vegetable salad.
-Its taste is not more important than our health.
-But fries are cheaper than vegetable salad.
-Yes, but our health is very expensive. It is more expensive than everything. Nothing is more important than our health. So you should be more careful when you choose your meal.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top