Nihat KASIM Nihat KASIM Author
Title: There is / there are story
Author: Nihat KASIM
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Hi, My name is Gemma. This is my house. It has got a big garden. There are many things in our garden. There is a big tree and there is ...

Hi, My name is Gemma. This is my house. It has got a big garden. There are many things in our garden. There is a big tree and there is a kennel under it. But there isn't a dog inside the kennel. There is some wood next to the kennel. There are three boxes and there is a ball near them. 

There is a barbecue under the tree and there are two chairs in front of the house. There is a basket next to the chairs. There are some leaves on the ground. There is even a slide in our garden. I like our garden and I have great time here.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top