Nihat KASIM Nihat KASIM Author
Title: The simple past story
Author: Nihat KASIM
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Hi. My name is Nick. I am writing an e-mail to my best friend Kevin. I met him at the shopping centre last summer and we beca...





Hi. My name is Nick. I am writing an e-mail to my best friend Kevin. I met him at the shopping centre last summer and we became friends. We had good time together.
He invited me to their home. We played computer games. After a while his father offered to go to the theatre. But we didn't want to go. Because playing computer game was more fun than going to the theatre.

Last month they moved to another city. Kevin was very upset because he didn't want to leave this city.

He sent me some photos of their new home an his new school. He made new friends there. I was really glad to hear that... But.. I really miss him. 

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top