Nihat KASIM Nihat KASIM Author
Title: The present continuous story
Author: Nihat KASIM
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
THE PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE STORY My name is Eric. This is our house. I am in the hall now. I am going to the kitchen. My mother is ...
THE PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE STORY


My name is Eric. This is our house. I am in the hall now. I am going to the kitchen. My mother is there. She is making the dinner. But i am very hungry. I want to eat somethings before the dinner.

This is my mother. She is making the dinner.

-Hi mam. Is the dinner ready?
-Hi Eric. Yes, the dinner is ready. What is Emma doing?
-I don't know.
-Can you call her and your father for dinner?

Emma is my sister. She is sleeping at the moment.

- Emma! Are you still sleeping? Wake up! The dinner is ready.
- Be quick emma, we are waiting for you.

And i am sure that my father is watching TV in the living room. Yes, my father is in the living room and he is watching TV.

-The dinner is ready dad!
-Ok. I am coming.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top