Nihat KASIM Nihat KASIM Author
Title: House cleaning day
Author: Nihat KASIM
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Listen to this conversation: A: I have to clean the house. B: Yes, It is very dirty. A: You can help me. B: Why...



Listen to this conversation:




A: I have to clean the house.
B: Yes, It is very dirty.
A: You can help me.
B: Why me?
A: Because you helped make it dirty.
B: What do you want me to do?
A: I want you to clean bathroom.
B: Ok, that is easy.
A: Clean the sink, the tub, the counter and the toilet.
B: That's a lot of work.
A: Tell me when you finish.
B: I don't think so. You'll just give me more work.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

  1. Pressure Washing Edinburgh made a huge difference to our home's appearance. Ultimate Clean Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I try to avoid using too much water when cleaning my carpets to prevent mold growth." Upholstery Cleaner Belfast

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make everything look and feel so clean. Commercial Carpet Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The illustrations in Afshari Comics are simply amazing." comic book retail incentives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your recommendations are easy to understand and suitable for a wide range of households.Art of CleaNest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cleaning a home before hosting guests can be stressful, especially when there is limited time available. Professional cleaning services can help American homeowners prepare their properties for family gatherings, celebrations, or special occasions. A detailed cleaning can improve the appearance of kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, bedrooms, and floors. Booking ahead is usually a smart idea because cleaning companies may have limited availability during weekends and popular holiday periods. maid services near me

    ReplyDelete

 
Top