Nihat KASIM Nihat KASIM Author
Title: Future simple (will) story
Author: Nihat KASIM
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
My name is David. I am going to compete a table tennis tournament this weekend. I will practice all week because I want to win ...





My name is David. I am going to compete a table tennis tournament this weekend. I will practice all week because I want to win the tournament. The winner will receive 1000 dollars!
My father will travel to the tournament with me. He is my trainer. He will come here and we will practice together. 
My mother won't come to the tournament because she will be at work. But my sister will come. She will sit in the stands  and cheer for me. My family will be proud of me if I win the tournament.
If I win the tournament I will buy a new laptop for my father. But he doesn't know it. It will be a nice surprise to him. I hope I will win the tournament. 

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top